Development in Robertsbridge For 3-Bed Contemporary Home
Fabulous plot in the desirable East Sussex village of Robertsbridge, with full planning in place for an exceptional and one-off single storey 3-bedroom home.
The plot is for sale with a range of pre-construction requirements already in place, and a design and build package by The Goldeneye Group. You can email our team here for further details.
Situated off Knelle Road in Robertsbridge, the designs are for a contemporary family home named ‘Whitelands’ with a showpiece kitchen and spacious, double-aspect living space.
Two sets of large glass sliding doors will provide virtually uninterrupted views of the rear garden. The home will also offer a master bedroom with luxury en-suite, a family bathroom and two further bedrooms.
And take a virtual tour of Whitelands –
With the following pre-construction requirements already in place and paid for, this represents a unique build opportunity, and a design and build package is offered by The Goldeneye Group.
- Full construction drawings
- Full building regulation-approved drawings
- Full planning drawings
- Architectural visualisation images & simulated 3D walk-through
- Planning permission & discharge of all planning conditions
- Building control sign-off
- Structural engineer’s super-structure & sub-structure drawings, inc interior & exterior hard & soft landscaping elements
- Digital survey of the site’s levels
- SAP calculations
- Part G water calculations
The site has also been cleared ready for development.
Robertsbridge mainline railway station is less than 10 minutes walk away and both the village primary school and Robertsbridge Community College are also close by along with the shops and amenities of the village.
Contact The Goldeneye Group for details here.